Monday 7 April 2014

Mirror Mirror On The Wall Who's Prettiest Of Them All

So it seems, For the last two weeks my Facebook page has been brightened up by a steady stream of beautiful faces. Its amazing, astonishing, remarkable, actually I am running short of adjectives here. Every one is looking so beautiful and confident that I can not choose any one prettiest among all. The best part is every other selfie is creative in its own way. I have seen a nerdy selfie where there is a girl wearing huge glasses with a big black frame with a fish tale and I found it very cool. Now I could say that “Nerd is a new Sexy.” well, that's not it. Another girl who loves fashion, she likes to update herself with the recent trends. So whenever she tries anything new, she clicks a selfie. And how could I forget that little 15 years old girl with such beautiful brown eyes and braces? She doesn't seem uptight about her braces at all. In fact she was self assured that her beautiful brown eyes are attractive enough. 

But hold on, not only girls but guys are also showcasing their moods, style and looks through selfies. Mark clicked his selfie where he is wearing a cool hoodie and a hip-hop cap. Isn't it commendable that people are not insecure about themselves that they are not photogenic?

Well now that you’re behind the camera taking your own photograph you don’t have to worry about that anymore. And posting up selfies also announces to the world, "here I am, watch out!"
Posting more selfies shows that you are comfortable in your own skin, in your style and comfortable with posting pictures with only you in them!

The whole concept behind the this great invention is “I LOVE ME.......MYSELF...”

No comments:

Post a Comment